Aktuelle Versicherungsfragen im Bankgeschäft
Every two years - with an interruption in 2020 due to the Corona pandemic - the Association of German Banks, together with the Bankenakademie, organizes a conference on current insurance issues in banking. It is aimed at those responsible for insurance business, risk management, credit risk management, and the legal and compliance departments.
This year's event will present the latest developments in the insurance market as well as current case law on insurance law.
The following contents will be the focus of the event:
- Current developments in master agreements
- Fidelity insurance and compliance
- Insurability of cyber risks in the banking sector and networking in cyber prevention
- Cyber Security & Crisis Management: Cyber crisis management for financial service providers
- Current liability issues for bank board members in legal consulting practice
- D&O Insurance in Transition - Current Trends and Developments in D&O Insurance in the Product Area
- Managers in Liability - Current Trends and Developments in D&O Insurance in the Claims Area
- Commercial Criminal Law in Practice - Prevention and Defense in the Banking Sector
The speakers will be Dr. Brend Grüber, Dr. Dominik Bender (both Dr. Hans Günther Axe Assekuranz Versicherungsmakler GmbH), Rüdiger Kirsch (Allianz Trade - Euler Hermes Deutschland branch of Euler Hermes SA ), Robin Kroha (Allianz Services), Bastian Finkel (BLD Bach Langheid DallmayrRechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB), Saskia Schulz (Allianz Versicherungs-AG), Heike Krüger (Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE) and Prof. Dr. Björn Gercke (Gercke Wollschläger law firm). The event will be moderated by Dr. Andreas von Oppen (Bundesverband deutscher Banken e.V.).
For more information on the event, please see the agenda (PDF).
The timeline of the agenda content is currently and promptly planned and will be available shortly.
Book today and benefit from our discounted travel conditions. You can find more information in the online registration and registration form and on our framework agreement partner page.
The protection of our participants, speakers and employees is very important to us. Therefore, we ask all participants at the beginning of the event for written confirmation of a daily COVID-19 rapid test and recommend wearing a mask. We ask that you refrain from participating if you show any signs of illness. Please also observe the current hygiene regulations of the hotel as well as country-specific regulations. We thank you for your understanding and support.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Banking Academy reserves the right to change the event to an online event 6-8 weeks prior if necessary.
Protecting the environment together!
In the spirit of sustainability, the event documents will be made available digitally to all participants in advance and on the day of the event. If you would also like a printed copy of the event documents, please let us know when you register.
Please note, conference language is german.