AML & CTF und Finanzsanktionen
The annual symposium provides comprehensive information on the latest developments in the field of anti-money laundering, defense against terrorist financing and the current financial sanctions. The event offers valuable advice on questions of application and interpretation. An essential element of the conference is practice-oriented questions and content.
This year's event will focus on the following content:
- An overview of current legislation and regulation
- Current developments in the area of financial sanctions
- Structure and tasks of the new European anti-money laundering authority AMLA
- Developments in the fight against illegal gambling
- EBA guidelines and the requirements for money laundering officers
- Current topics from the application practice
An essential element of the conference will also be practice-oriented workshops on the topics of sanctions, EBA guidelines and the requirements for money laundering officers and practical issues.
- Ilka Brian, Deutsche Bank AG
- Oliver Hainke, UBS Europe SE
- Thorsten Höche, Bundesverband deutscher Banken e. V.
- Peter-Stephan Kertesz, Deutsche Bank AG
- Ute Lorenzen, Commerzbank AG
- Volker den Ouden, Commerzbank AG
- Nadine Wolf, ING-DiBa AG
For more information on the event content, please see the Agenda (PDF)
Discount: If you book by March 30, 2023, you will receive a 5% early bird discount on the participation fee. Book today and also benefit from our discounted hotel and travel conditions. For more information, see the online registration and registration form and our framework agreement partner page.
Event documents: Protecting the environment together! In the spirit of sustainability, the event documents will be made available digitally to all participants in advance and on the day of the event. If you would also like a printed copy of the event documents, please let us know when you register.
Language: Please note, conference language is German.