Business Continuity Management
In this year's online workshop, in addition to a BCM retrospective on the year 2021, we will focus on the topics of service provider management and tests and exercises with a BCM focus and discuss the special features and added values, but also any existing problems. Experience from the last 44 audits has shown that auditors attach very strong importance to these two topics.
In addition, we will briefly discuss the BCM relevance (direct audit right for outsourcing companies of financial service providers) due to the Financial Market Integrity Strengthening Act (FISG).
The content of the event is planned as follows:
Part 1 (11 am – 12 am)
- Retrospective 2021 (Corona/MaRisk & BAIT)
- FISG - BCM Relevance
Part 2 (1 pm – 3.30 pm)
- AT 9 MaRisk "Service provider management"
- Scope and practical implementation
- Checklist example
- BCMS phase "Test & Practice”
- Requirements from MaRisk/BAIT
- Brief description of selected test and exercise types
- Practical implementation of planning and execution
The speaker will be Uwe Naujoks, Partner and Head of Risk Management at WG-DATA-GmbH in Berlin.
Please note, workshop language is German.