Business Continuity Management
In this year's online workshop, we provide a knowledge update on business continuity management. We take a retrospective look at the year 2022 and in particular at the lessons learned from the internal/external audits on MaRisk/BAIT.
In the second part of the event, we look at the DORA (Digital Operational Resilience Act) regulation, which will come into force on January 1, 2023, and which is a uniform Europe-wide supervisory framework for digital risks of information and communication technologies (ICT) of banks, insurance companies and for critical ICT third-party providers. This framework is accompanied by far-reaching changes in service provider governance and information risk management processes. What needs to be considered?
The content breakdown of the event is as follows:
- short introduction/questioning of expectations
- Retrospective 2022 (MaRisk & BAIT)
- Experiences from internal/external audits on the MaRisk/BAIT topic (e.g. focal points)
- DORA - Regulatory framework for cyber security in the financial sector
- brief explanation of the contents
- Timetable for implementation
- Concrete requirements for individual institutions
- General exchange of experiences (prior submission of topics, if necessary)
The speaker will be Uwe Naujoks, Partner and Head of Risk Management at WG-DATA-GmbH in Berlin.
Questions, practical cases and suggestions: In order to make the workshop as practice- and result-oriented as possible, we ask you to provide us here with your questions, practical cases and suggestions for discussion in the "Comments" field.