This year, we are holding our traditional exchange of experience on credit as a one-day online event.
The exchange of experiences is the forum for those responsible for credit, retail and corporate customer business as well as credit risk management to find out about and exchange information on the latest developments in the credit business.
This year's event will focus on the following topics, among others:
- Sustainability risks in the context of Sustainable Finance regulation.
- ESG in the lending business
- EBA-GL Loan Origination & Monitoring/ 7th MaRisk amendment in practice
- Does the digital euro address the needs of a digital economy?
- Signature meets Banking - A good symbiosis for easy loan closing?
- Quo vadis Crowdfunding? A European market of credit platforms is emerging
- Current regulation and case law in consumer credit law
A discussion forum integrated into the course of the event will provide an opportunity for an intensive exchange of views on the topic of real estate (real estate valuation and market development).
We are looking forward to interesting and exciting presentations by experts from the banking association, Bank-Verlag and a fintech as well as CredaRate, Horn & Company and vdpConsulting.
For more information on the schedule and content of the event, please refer to the agenda (see PDF).
Please note, conference language is German.