Nach der Bundestagswahl - Was kommt auf die deutschen Banken zu?
In just over three weeks, on September 26, a new Bundestag will be elected in Germany. Whichever government constellation emerges after the election campaign, which is now coming to a head, the last 18 months have clearly shown the challenges facing the new federal government:
- How does it succeed in achieving a lasting economic recovery?
- How will Germany catch up in terms of digitization?
- What are the future prospects for Europe?
- What framework conditions can be expected for the transformation to a sustainable economy?
- How will banks be regulated?
- What tax policy can be expected?
- How will retirement provision be reformed?
In cooperation with zeb, one of the leading management consultancies for financial services in Europe, we want to analyze the election results in a free think tank, outline the agenda for the coming months and describe the possible lines of compromise of the potential coalition partners on the most important issues from a banking perspective.
The speakers will be Markus Becker-Melching, Chief Operation Officer of the Association of German Banks, and Heinz-Gerd Stickling, Partner at zeb.
Please note, event language is German.