Neuer Qualified Intermediary (QI) Vertrag
The webinar highlights the most important changes of the new QI Contract 2023 and provides an overview of the regulations as well as useful practical advice from the perspective of German institutions with QI status. We have included this event in the program at short notice because the topic is highly topical: the retroactive extension of an existing QI contract must take place by May 1, 2023.
The event will focus on the following content:
- The Revenue Procedure 2022-43 at a glance
- Major changes for German QIs due to the new QI contract 2023
- The regulations on Publicly Traded Partnerships (PTPs) in the new QI Contract
- New Appendix III and reconciliation of QI reporting system
- Changes in Compliance Procedures & Certification
- Practice notes on contract renewal
- Included clarifications & facilitation provisions
The webinar will be led by StB Dr. Carsten Schmidt (Director and Withholding Tax Specialist at a German private bank).
The webinar is aimed in particular at employees from the areas of tax, securities organization and compliance, as well as all other employees entrusted with tax law issues.