This year, we will be holding the Organizational/IT Exchange of Experience, which has traditionally been a fixed component of our range of events, as a one-day online event.
The exchange of experiences is the forum for those responsible for the bank's organizational and IT areas to find out about the latest technological and software developments on the one hand, and on the other hand to obtain ideas for their own work on topics such as process management, agile organizations or outsourcing management by means of practical reports from banks.
The following contents are the focus of this year's event:
- Current information from the technology and innovation cluster of the banking association
- Process automation
- Robotics and AI in banking practice
- Bank regulatory requirements for organization/IT (also in the context of Corona)
- Bank organization in the age of Corona (panel discussion)
- Agile structures in the bank
We are looking forward to interesting and exciting presentations by the expert of the Association of German Banks, representatives of the banking institutions as well as the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority.
Please note, conference language is German.