The Exchange of Experience Securities Backoffice has been the exchange and information event for securities officers of private banks for many years.
Currently, the detailed agenda is being worked on and will be available about 6 weeks before the event.
The following contents are planned for the upcoming event:
- Current developments in securities law
- Financial sanctions - focus on "securities business
- Current application issues regarding the German Withholding Tax Relief Modernization Act (Abzugssteuerentlastungsmodernisierungsgesetz)
- Harmonization efforts in securities settlement
- Challenges for custodian banks/global custodians in times of crisis
Experts from the Financial Markets and Tax Division of the Association of German Banks as well as representatives of Deutsche Börse and banking institutions will give presentations.
The protection of our participants, speakers and staff is very important to us. Therefore, we ask all participants at the beginning of the event for written confirmation of a daily COVID-19 rapid test and recommend wearing a mask. We ask that you refrain from participating if you show any signs of illness. Please also observe the hotel's current hygiene regulations as well as country-specific regulations. We thank you for your understanding and support.
Protecting the environment together!
In the interests of sustainability, the event documents will be made available digitally to all participants in advance and on the day of the event. If a printed copy of the event documents is also desired, please let us know upon registration.
Please note, conference language is german.