The Banking Academy is the central training organisation of the Association of German Banks (BdB). We are your partner for up-to-the-minute information in banking law, banking operations and banking processes.
Specialists from the BdB and BdB’s member banks are directly involved in preparing, designing and conducting all our events.
- We provide information on the latest developments in the fields relevant to banks.
- We promote networking among participants, and offer space for discussion and unique forums for the joint exploration of topics.
- We provide information from practicioners for practitioners.
The content of our events is aimed first and foremost at the staff of the members of the Association of German Banks and continuously adapted to the information requirements.
Together with our cooperation partners
- Association of German Banks (Bundesverband deutscher Banken)
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Employers' Association of the Private Banking Industry (Arbeitgeberverband des privaten Bankengewerbes)
- Directors Academy
we offer a comprehensive range of conventional and digital training formats as well as further forums for the exchange of ideas and experience in the banking and finance industry.